For unknown reason, I watched Buletin Utama just now and felt like vomiting.

People with sane mind will quickly recognize who is Jamal the Red Shirt, and who is behind the movement.

He claims himself as an apolitical entity but supports the government. I don't understand what he is trying to prove by the statement. To hide UMNO involvement, perhaps?

Obviously, they are UMNO.

In my opinion, to raise an idiot is not a good move to win back the people. To absorb another liability when your current reputation is bad, is an inadequate act and worsen the account.

We don't need people like Jamal. We don't need the Red Shirt. We don't need a trouble maker. We don't need another joker one after another.

We need answers --- because we love our country.

Sometimes, I wonder what is going on with my country. The government seems not interested to clarify all the issues. They give us more and more confusion. They leave us in questions.

The pressure is getting high.

Duhh, I should stop writing about this kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment