In the name of my beloved self

That bald man, when he was a Defence Minister, I heard someone was killed. I heard something strange with the purchasing of submarines. The story had been lingering around for a quite long time. Some people linked him with the murder. Some said it was the wife who directly involved.

I didn't give a single flying finger.

He then took over the country with high hope before him. He started to lift the burden with a slogan and funny song.

And more slogans and funny songs aired.

Eventhough the money was used to pursuade (read buy) the voters, the coalition won with lesser margin than the previous election. Perhaps, it was the worst achievement since 1969.

Some people said, it was because of the curse of his beloved wife's ring.

I didn't give a single flying finger.

The Sulu men tried to invade. Five battalions of army bombarded them. Apparently, we didn't lost the battle, but disastrously China took away the claimed island in the South Sea.

No one knew the story until recently. (Now I got your eyes raise. Nevermind, we already lost Pulau Batu Puteh though).

Two planes were missing. One of the plane flew to the unknown. The other one was shot down. Nobody to be blamed.

He bought another private jet as retaliation.

Then the ship. Then the GST. Then the Low Yat. The interrelation between races became strain like never before.

I wonder why in the hell that ugly kipidap uncle was fabricated to exist.

Earlier than that, the worst ever flood in my life had occurred. In my ignorant, I saw no battalion of army was sent to do the help. No, not in my knowledge.

I cried when I saw him busy golfing with that black Uncle Sam.

Still, I didn't give a single flying finger.

And now, there are uproars about 1MDB scandal, the missing billions of fund, and the so-called donation.

The stock market and currency rate is depreciating so horrifyingly in 17 years.

He blamed Tun for making noises and attacking his administration. He accused Tun of plotting a conspiracy to overthrow him as a leader in an elected government.

I stopped reading newspaper.

If I put my mind and do some research, I could list down all the bad things happened within his tenure. But the worst thing was, surely his selection of ministers, advisors, and think-tankers.

Actually, I should not be worried upon all of these. I never went for voting. My voice is not worthy. Furthermore, who read anyways. Perhaps, I should only be thinking on how to improve myself -- get a steady job, big money, and joining materialistic race.

But, I had already lost my lust in such thing. Fate always cheats me.

My friend once said, "You have no luck in wealth-searching. Maybe you're destined for something greater."

I wish he was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment