The Watch for You to Stay in Time

It was Sunday -- a lazy day. There was no one at home.

The smell of curry invaded the street. Lately, the spice was getting thicker. It must be coming from my Indian neighbor, I thought.

I heard barking from stray dogs. Lately, the howl was getting louder. They must be having a party or feasting, I thought.

The sunrise illuminated my room with its lustrous radiant. Lately, I enjoyed my room to be showered with light. It was a good way to start a day, I thought.

I was on the bed, still. Lately, I spent more time on my bed. I must be tired, I thought.

Then, I woke up. I went to the window and looked at the street. Then, I felt sad, very sad.

There was a big hole inside my heart. It was deep and I slipped in it. This time, I couldn't relate myself. There was a vast hollow on my thought and it sunk me.

O dear. Would you lend me yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment